The Four Agreements in Network Marketing
How to Incorporate The Four Agreements into Your Network Marketing Business
What are the four agreements when it comes to network marketing and MLM?
Have you read the best selling book by Don Miguel Ruiz “the Four Agreements?” When I read this book, I knew it was absolutely perfect for our profession of Network Marketing.
Network Marketing and The Four Agreements
Agreement #1 Be impeccable with your word.
Agreement #2 Don’t take anything personally.
Agreement #3 Don’t make assumptions.
Agreement #4 Always do your best
Network Marketing Agreement #1
Be impeccable with your word. This incorporates a lot of different areas. Be impeccable to the commitment that you made to yourself. You’ve launched a business; you’ve made a commitment to yourself; even if it’s just subconsciously. You were excited, you have goals and dreams; you may have even told your family about it. You’ve spoken out into the universe, what your intentions are with your business.
Remain impeccable with your word. Understand that you may not get it right straight out of the gate; you may not be an overnight success. It may take you a couple of years to really learn your profession and develop your business skills to be successful.
But I want you to remain impeccable with your word. To yourself; and then impeccable with your word to other people. When you share this amazing opportunity and your products with others, don’t overhype things or oversell things. Truly be impeccable.
Network Marketing Agreement #2
Don’t take anything personally. That is another huge challenge for most people in network marketing, which is to take everything personally. In the beginning, we are so excited. We don’t understand why every single person doesn’t understand; get it and dive into the opportunity they have.
When somebody says no to buying our product or service, we feel rejected. When they say “no thank you; not interested” in the opportunity, we take it personally. Again, we feel rejected. We wonder if there’s something wrong with us. Is there something wrong with network marketing? Is there something wrong with the company or the product line? What is wrong with people who wouldn’t get this automatically? We do have a tendency to take way too much personally. We have to give people grace and space to make the decisions for themselves.
None of it has any reflection on you or the decision that you’ve made. So don’t quit; I want you to stick with it.
Network Marketing Agreement #3
Don’t make assumptions. Fits right in there with “don’t take anything personally.” We make assumptions, and often, one of the worst assumptions that we make in network marketing is that if somebody is interested, they will call us.
We sit around; wait; and we never invite them into the club. We never let them know that we truly are interested in partnering with them.
Don’t make assumptions or assume that they’re going to call you if they’re ready to buy or start the product or service. Or when they’re ready to join you in launching a business. Make the assumption that they’re busy and you’re going to be the one inviting them to join you and create something great for themselves in Network Marketing.
Network Marketing Agreement #4
Always do your best. If you are being impeccable with your word; setting intentions; making a commitment to yourself in this business; honor those things and do your best every single day. Ask yourself “how am I fulfilling the three things that we do in this business?”
How am I meeting new people?
How am I sharing with them what I do in a way that isn’t hype or salesy.
How am I making an offer to them if the timing is right?
Always do your best. At the beginning of the day, I set intentions as to what I’m going to accomplish that day in my business. At the end of the day, I like to check every single one of those boxes off as accomplished; goal completed; I have done my best.
Do you have a question for me? DM me on Instagram @jackieulmer
Ready to create more success in your business? Your first step to learn this - SocialSellingMagic.com - let’s start there.
Hey, if you like what you are hearing and learning on the podcast, you really should check out the Street Smart Wealth Academy. We take all of this and package it into a radical shift for you, and the way you think and act in your business.
And, it’s guaranteed. Do the work, get the results, or get your money back.
What could be better than that?
If you’d like to learn more about putting this together and having somebody help you somebody who is built that multi million dollar business I would love to be your coach and mentor!
Also, join our Private Facebook Group.
I go there; share video training; run "question and answer"; and there are always different things that you can be learning; different tools to assist you and resources.
If you are struggling with getting where you want to go, let’s have a conversation to see where you are; where you want to be, what’s working and what’s not working and talk about a plan to get you out of stuck, if that’s where you are spinning your wheels.
Get it booked today.
BUSINESS, SALES AND SOCIAL MEDIA COACHING AND STRATEGIES
Learn more about the Street Smart Wealth Academy; THE "success mentoring" teaching you the "skills to pay the bills!"
What we will do together in 4 Simple Steps:
Master Your Marketing Plan - Build a Complete Online and Offline Strategy
- We will build and develop your "brand", which is the gateway to creating the rest of your marketing plan, online and offline
- You will know exactly who your ideal client is and how to attract them to you
- You will know how to build your audience; nurture them; and create killer marketing copy that speaks to the heart, all done with consistency for growth
- You will create systems so you know each day what your marketing strategy is, and you know how to execute it
- You will know how to pre-sell your client before your call with them
- You will know the primary social media platforms and how to effectively market in each
Master Your Messaging and Success Language - Know How to Position Yourself, Your Client, Your Offer
- You will learn the secrets of language and positioning to create interest and get your audience to lean in
- You will learn and master the Authentic Sales and Closing process, so you feel calm, confident and no longer struggle with how to ask for the decision and get the sale - no more Selling "Ick" Factor
- You will know how to create a world class client experience, retaining more clients, so you spend less time prospecting and build more referrals
Master Your Time Management and Productivity - How to Become a Professional Entrepreneur
- You will know exactly where to focus your time and energy to get the best results
- You will learn to release resistance and excuses that hold you back; and build the discipline needed to succeed
- You will know where your business is going and how to predict growth and profits
- You will have systems and plans in place for every area of your business so you know the next step with each person in the process
- You will know how to set your goals and achieve them
- You will have accountability to keep you focused and on track
- You will do all of this without feeling overwhelmed
Master Your Mindset and Limiting Beliefs
- You will learn how to take back control over your thinking
- You will detox from negative self talk, comparanoia, procrastination and overthinking
- You will create better relationships with your partner, your family, friends, team and most specifically, yourself
- You will cleanse scarcity and fear based thinking from your life
- You will know how to solve any problem or challenge for yourself
- You will learn how to capture your big ideas and monetize them
Bonus content includes:
Taming the Money Monster
Peak Performance Habits
Mental Yoga and Thought Download Process
I'll be sharing the concepts, tools and training to support your marketing, growth and business goals. While the principles that I teach are complete for any Solopreneur business, the details, strategy and implementation will be tailored to you through my mentorship.
I coach and train on the exact strategies I used to reach top income earner status in my network marketing company, and sell products and services in over 40 countries, using digital marketing. These are the same strategies I use today in my coaching business. I don't teach theory.Learn more at Coach With Jackie
Tweet me - @jackieulmer with comments and if you have a question for the show, add the hashtag #JackieUlmer
Did this podcast help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!!
I teach mindset mastery, as well as Network Marketing and Social Media Mastery.
Let’s have some conversation!
PS: If You Are Struggling to Sponsor, and Don’t have a Team, Haven’t Recruited Anyone (or less than 10 people), This is Where You Want to Start DirectSalesBootcamp.com