Your Ideal Client in Network Marketing
Who is Your Ideal Client in Network Marketing
How important is it to take the time to identify who your ideal client - your ideal customer, ideal team partner and ideal referral partner is in your network marketing business?
We have this philosophy in network marketing that everybody would be perfect for our product or service; everybody would be right for a Network Marketing opportunity.
When we speak to everybody we speak to nobody.
I just received one of those bogus junk texts this afternoon, guaranteeing me that I could lose 82 pounds within a certain time. And I thought “they must be targeting everybody because I clearly can’t even imagine losing 80 pounds.”
We live in a world of social selling, using the tools of social media. We live in a world that thrives on content. Online and offline. As you build rapport and share with them what it is that you do; what it is that you sell; the solution that you provide, that’s content.
We like to think of content in terms of videos just like this one or a blog post or a webinar; a podcast; images we share; in a Facebook group where we go live; different things like that are all pieces of content.
The spoken word is also content so the idea is to take the off-line world and re-create it in the online environment. We want to make sure that we are speaking our ideal client’s language; that we are speaking to them directly. Speaking to the challenges that they have.
That’s how you capture your ideal client and your tribe on social media. You capture them with this philosophy. If you understand how social media algorithms work, let’s take a weight loss product.
People who are your potential ideal client are already in weight loss groups, like Keto and Paleo groups; intermittent fasting groups; they’re in all different types of groups that focus on weight loss, healthy living.
Shedding pounds, fat loss - think of all the different terms that relate. Do a thought download on every term that you can think of that somebody might be using if they wanted to research and gain knowledge on how to lose the weight.
You’re going to create your content based around those keywords and based around that search strategy and the solution that your ideal client is looking for.
The reality of it is - they’re not looking to lose 35 pounds; they are wanting to look fantastic at the high school reunion that’s coming up next summer!
So you want to paint a picture of the result that they’re going to have. To wow their friends when they walk into the high school reunion, looking absolutely their best!
35 pounds is nothing but a number; a number on the scale. It tells them something but it doesn’t paint a vision of what it is that they can expect by working with you.
Painting that vision is so very important so that you get them to lean in; and you attract the algorithm that you’re looking to on social media. Social media, then, begins to work for you by putting your content out in front of the people they feel it would best be suited for.
Keep that in mind and definitely take the time to sit down and write out who your ideal client is, what the biggest challenges are and the solution that you offer. Then build your content strategy on an ongoing basis around that.
Do you have a question for me? DM me on Instagram @jackieulmer
Ready to create more success in your business? Your first step to learn this - SocialSellingMagic.com - let’s start there.
Hey, if you like what you are hearing and learning on the podcast, you really should check out the Street Smart Wealth Academy. We take all of this and package it into a radical shift for you, and the way you think and act in your business.
And, it’s guaranteed. Do the work, get the results, or get your money back.
What could be better than that?
If you’d like to learn more about putting this together and having somebody help you somebody who is built that multi million dollar business I would love to be your coach and mentor!
Also, join our Private Facebook Group.
I go there; share video training; run "question and answer"; and there are always different things that you can be learning; different tools to assist you and resources.
If you are struggling with getting where you want to go, let’s have a conversation to see where you are; where you want to be, what’s working and what’s not working and talk about a plan to get you out of stuck, if that’s where you are spinning your wheels.
Get it booked today.
BUSINESS, SALES AND SOCIAL MEDIA COACHING AND STRATEGIES
Learn more about the Street Smart Wealth Academy; THE "success mentoring" teaching you the "skills to pay the bills!"
What we will do together in 4 Simple Steps:
Master Your Marketing Plan - Build a Complete Online and Offline Strategy
- We will build and develop your "brand", which is the gateway to creating the rest of your marketing plan, online and offline
- You will know exactly who your ideal client is and how to attract them to you
- You will know how to build your audience; nurture them; and create killer marketing copy that speaks to the heart, all done with consistency for growth
- You will create systems so you know each day what your marketing strategy is, and you know how to execute it
- You will know how to pre-sell your client before your call with them
- You will know the primary social media platforms and how to effectively market in each
Master Your Messaging and Success Language - Know How to Position Yourself, Your Client, Your Offer
- You will learn the secrets of language and positioning to create interest and get your audience to lean in
- You will learn and master the Authentic Sales and Closing process, so you feel calm, confident and no longer struggle with how to ask for the decision and get the sale - no more Selling "Ick" Factor
- You will know how to create a world class client experience, retaining more clients, so you spend less time prospecting and build more referrals
Master Your Time Management and Productivity - How to Become a Professional Entrepreneur
- You will know exactly where to focus your time and energy to get the best results
- You will learn to release resistance and excuses that hold you back; and build the discipline needed to succeed
- You will know where your business is going and how to predict growth and profits
- You will have systems and plans in place for every area of your business so you know the next step with each person in the process
- You will know how to set your goals and achieve them
- You will have accountability to keep you focused and on track
- You will do all of this without feeling overwhelmed
Master Your Mindset and Limiting Beliefs
- You will learn how to take back control over your thinking
- You will detox from negative self talk, comparanoia, procrastination and overthinking
- You will create better relationships with your partner, your family, friends, team and most specifically, yourself
- You will cleanse scarcity and fear based thinking from your life
- You will know how to solve any problem or challenge for yourself
- You will learn how to capture your big ideas and monetize them
Bonus content includes:
Taming the Money Monster
Peak Performance Habits
Mental Yoga and Thought Download Process
I'll be sharing the concepts, tools and training to support your marketing, growth and business goals. While the principles that I teach are complete for any Solopreneur business, the details, strategy and implementation will be tailored to you through my mentorship.
I coach and train on the exact strategies I used to reach top income earner status in my network marketing company, and sell products and services in over 40 countries, using digital marketing. These are the same strategies I use today in my coaching business. I don't teach theory.Learn more at Coach With Jackie
Tweet me - @jackieulmer with comments and if you have a question for the show, add the hashtag #JackieUlmer
Did this podcast help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!!
I teach mindset mastery, as well as Network Marketing and Social Media Mastery.
Let’s have some conversation!
PS: If You Are Struggling to Sponsor, and Don’t have a Team, Haven’t Recruited Anyone (or less than 10 people), This is Where You Want to Start DirectSalesBootcamp.com