Turning Uncertainty into Hope
It kinda feels like the world is upside down about now, doesn’t it?
Like we went to bed one night and woke up in a parallel universe…
Or, is it a dream?
And, then you find out your friends and neighbors are in the dream with you.
You run to check your toilet paper stash.
There is enough….
Interesting things happen during times of uncertainty.
They become engulfed in fear.
Some people worry.
Others view this as an opportunity.
I am writing this in March, 2020, as we are experiencing the CoronaVirus Pandemic across the globe. Not sure when you may be reading this, but being prepared is relevant regardless of the date or circumstances.
We all have some extra time because we sure aren’t going to -
Sporting events, concerts, movies, on cruises, St. Patrick’s day parades….
And, so on.
So this becomes a great time for opportunity for those who choose this path.
1999 was a year of uncertainty.
That October (1999), when much of the world was engulfed in panic over Y2K, I was hunched over a 12 inch laptop computer building the foundation of what would become my “global internet empire.”
On October 11, 1999, to be exact, I attended an internet marketing seminar because the network marketing company I was with at that time was launching personal websites for its representatives.
The seminar itself was a bust. They wanted to sell me “space on an internet mall”, which I was clueless about and it was $2000 and I didn’t have that sitting around. But, I caught a vision of what could “be.”
I had no clue how to use the internet, really. We had it so my husband could download his flight bids, and to be honest, he/we had not figured out how to do that yet. I would get on it every week or so and mess with it. I was seeing . com on billboards and hearing it on radio ads, so I was curious.
That beautiful fall day in Scottsdale, Arizona changed my life. It opened up a vision of possibility to me.
With this thing called - the Internet.
The world wide web.
My path to everywhere.
My path to freedom.
I took that vision and ran with it.
I had never taken a computer class in my life.
I could not even create a spreadsheet.
It would have been easy to focus on my limitations. What I didn’t know. Skills I was lacking.
Instead, I chose to focus on the unshakeable belief that had been unleashed within me.
The belief that the internet held my ticket to success.
Many around me told me I was crazy. That I couldn’t build a network marketing business online. It was a “belly to belly” business and I would lose my entire team.
If you know me, you might know that when you tell me I “can’t” do something, my stubbornness kicks in. I retreat inward and get busy.
And, that is exactly what I did.
I got busy.
I didn’t stock toilet paper and water for Y2K.
I didn’t move money to my mattress.
I registered a domain name (the same one you see below, as a matter of fact) and I started building a website.
I bought FrontPage software from Microsoft and set out to teach myself not only how to build a website, but how to market it.
YouTube did not exist yet. Nor did Facebook, LinkedIn or any social media platform.
AOL message boards, email and other online forums were about it for communicating with others.
I was on my own to figure it all out.
I invested in some training courses, mostly e-books, and I read them and implemented what I learned.
I set a goal; wrote up a plan and focused forward.
I never looked back.
I’ve never had one regret from that decision.
2008 was another year of uncertainty for many.
Not for me.
My business was in huge momentum.
And, I was running it 100% online. I was not leaving my home at all for my business.
Right now, in 2020, in what was shaping up to be a show stopping bang up year, we’ve been smacked with that little “C” virus.
And, it’s shutting down the world, practically.
Here’s a funny thing though.
My business is soaring, because now people want to be coached on how to create change and alternatives for themselves.
They are tired of living with uncertainty.
Harvey Mackay wrote a book titled “Dig Your Well Before You’re Thirsty.”
The name pretty much sums it up.
When is the best time to plant a shade tree?
Twenty years ago….
When is the next best time?
If you have a “side hustle” business, or even one that you focus on full time, and you are not using the power of the internet to generate leads, sales and profits, I have one question…
Okay, a few more questions….
What’s stopping you?
Would you like to be?
Are you worried that it’s too hard?
Too time consuming?
I’m here to assure you -
It’s not TOO anything.
Too “pinch me, is this really happening?”
Too “right now!”
Are you looking to release some uncertainty from your business?
To generate leads and sales on autopilot? (No, that doesn’t mean you do NOTHING! It means you create leverage and I teach you how!)
To be the one in control?
Join me in the Street Smart Wealth Academy.
I teach you the 4 Pillars of a successful “Business in a Box.”
A business in a box is any business where you have the concept and products/services, but it is up to you to generate leads, clients, marketing and sales.
An example would be Network Marketing, Party Plan, Realtors, Life and Health Coaches, Personal Trainers, etc.
When you master the 4 Pillars of Success, and you use them, you will thrive.
It’s much easier to enjoy the present, despite what happens around us, when uncertainty isn’t an issue.
Do you have a question for me? DM me on Instagram @jackieulmer
Ready to create more success in your business? Your first step to learn this - SocialSellingMagic.com - let’s start there.
Hey, if you like what you are hearing and learning on the podcast, you really should check out the Street Smart Wealth Academy. We take all of this and package it into a radical shift for you, and the way you think and act in your business.
And, it’s guaranteed. Do the work, get the results, or get your money back.
What could be better than that?
If you’d like to learn more about putting this together and having somebody help you somebody who is built that multi million dollar business I would love to be your coach and mentor!
Also, join our Private Facebook Group.
I go there; share video training; run "question and answer"; and there are always different things that you can be learning; different tools to assist you and resources.
If you are struggling with getting where you want to go, let’s have a conversation to see where you are; where you want to be, what’s working and what’s not working and talk about a plan to get you out of stuck, if that’s where you are spinning your wheels.
Get it booked today.
BUSINESS, SALES AND SOCIAL MEDIA COACHING AND STRATEGIES
Learn more about the Street Smart Wealth Academy; THE "success mentoring" teaching you the "skills to pay the bills!"
What we will do together in 4 Simple Steps:
Master Your Marketing Plan - Build a Complete Online and Offline Strategy
- We will build and develop your "brand", which is the gateway to creating the rest of your marketing plan, online and offline
- You will know exactly who your ideal client is and how to attract them to you
- You will know how to build your audience; nurture them; and create killer marketing copy that speaks to the heart, all done with consistency for growth
- You will create systems so you know each day what your marketing strategy is, and you know how to execute it
- You will know how to pre-sell your client before your call with them
- You will know the primary social media platforms and how to effectively market in each
Master Your Messaging and Success Language - Know How to Position Yourself, Your Client, Your Offer
- You will learn the secrets of language and positioning to create interest and get your audience to lean in
- You will learn and master the Authentic Sales and Closing process, so you feel calm, confident and no longer struggle with how to ask for the decision and get the sale - no more Selling "Ick" Factor
- You will know how to create a world class client experience, retaining more clients, so you spend less time prospecting and build more referrals
Master Your Time Management and Productivity - How to Become a Professional Entrepreneur
- You will know exactly where to focus your time and energy to get the best results
- You will learn to release resistance and excuses that hold you back; and build the discipline needed to succeed
- You will know where your business is going and how to predict growth and profits
- You will have systems and plans in place for every area of your business so you know the next step with each person in the process
- You will know how to set your goals and achieve them
- You will have accountability to keep you focused and on track
- You will do all of this without feeling overwhelmed
Master Your Mindset and Limiting Beliefs
- You will learn how to take back control over your thinking
- You will detox from negative self talk, comparanoia, procrastination and overthinking
- You will create better relationships with your partner, your family, friends, team and most specifically, yourself
- You will cleanse scarcity and fear based thinking from your life
- You will know how to solve any problem or challenge for yourself
- You will learn how to capture your big ideas and monetize them
Bonus content includes:
Taming the Money Monster
Peak Performance Habits
Mental Yoga and Thought Download Process
I'll be sharing the concepts, tools and training to support your marketing, growth and business goals. While the principles that I teach are complete for any Solopreneur business, the details, strategy and implementation will be tailored to you through my mentorship.
I coach and train on the exact strategies I used to reach top income earner status in my network marketing company, and sell products and services in over 40 countries, using digital marketing. These are the same strategies I use today in my coaching business. I don't teach theory.Learn more at Coach With Jackie
Tweet me - @jackieulmer with comments and if you have a question for the show, add the hashtag #JackieUlmer
Did this podcast help you? If so, it would mean a lot to me if you would share it with others!!!
I teach mindset mastery, as well as Network Marketing and Social Media Mastery.
Let’s have some conversation!
PS: If You Are Struggling to Sponsor, and Don’t have a Team, Haven’t Recruited Anyone (or less than 10 people), This is Where You Want to Start DirectSalesBootcamp.com