More Important to Success Than Talent or Knowledge
What Creates Success More Than Talent or Knowledge?
Last month I recorded an episode called Just Don’t Break the Chain. Go back and revisit it if you haven’t. We talk about the power i simply creating a chain pf consistency.
Over my nearly 25 years online and 30 years owning my own business, that word - consistency - has consistently shown up in every aspect of my business. And, everyone else with a success story who I have spoken with and that number is in the hundreds.
It’s easy to fall into the trap of comparison, or what I like to call, comparanoia. That's when we look at everybody else and their success, and we begin to measure it against our own.
What we seldom do, however, is really look at the backstory behind it to find out what their mindset was, their thoughts and beliefs, that drove the actions that they took on a regular and consistent basis.
Listen to the Show:
In most cases, if you'll simply sit down and chat with anyone who has the type of success that you desire, and you ask them to get out their calendar, and they do, and you have a look at it, what you'll find is that most often it's full.
Full of success rendering actions and activities. Woven in between the lines, most often in the spaces that you can't see, is the mindset work that they had to do on themselves.
There success does not mean that they were fearless, or never had self-doubt, or wondered if they were doing the right thing. They simply allowed their desire to be more, do more, have more to outweigh those fears of being good enough, or whether or not, they were doing the right thing.
They let their future self image lead the way. Listen to the show on Your Million Dollar Self Image For Success!
When I look back at my own successful times and those times of struggle, I can see very clearly the starts and stops.
This podcast. My Youtube channel.
I was one of the pioneers in podcasting, especially in the Solopreneur, network marketing, coaching space. I started my podcast in 2013, yet when I look back, I can see gaps in my consistency.
I never took off a full year, but close to it in some cases. When I started, I had a very consistent publishing schedule, and my business was thriving. When I stopped and took breaks, business fell off. It makes sense right?
If you're not open for business, traffic can't get in. Customers can't get in and find you. And as someone who relies mostly on the Internet to provide my leads and clients, I've got to be there and show up.
Now, fortunately, with nearly 25 years under my belt, I have lots of funnels in history and Content where you can find me. I was very consistent for the first 15 years of my online phase.
If you search network, marketing coach, or network marketing coach for women, you'll see I consistently have between one and three spots on the first page of Google under those categories, and that's from years of Content and consistency.
So take a look at your own calendar and your own consistency. Dig deep within yourself and decide what it is you really want.
And then use that calendar to detail out exactly what you're going to do weekly on a consistent basis.
I’ve said before we tend to overestimate what we can do in a year and underestimate what we can do in five years. Instead of setting a goal to create five blog posts a week or five YouTube videos or five podcasts or anything beyond one piece of good solid Content weekly might lead you to feel overwhelmed and derail you from your consistency chain.
That does not include social media. That's its own beast and you need to be out there consistency because as we know social media is a “right now” concept.
If you'd like some help on your journey, I'd love to be your co-pilot. Start with my KillerContentFormula.com 3 day challenge and learn some of the skills to pay the bills.
Ready to create more success in your business? Your first step to learn this - SocialSellingMagic.com - let’s start there.
Hey, if you like what you are hearing and learning on the podcast, you really should check out the Street Smart Wealth Academy. We take all of this and package it into a radical shift for you, and the way you think and act in your business.
And, it’s guaranteed. Do the work, get the results, or get your money back.
What could be better than that?
If you’d like to learn more about putting this together and having somebody help you somebody who is built that multi million dollar business I would love to be your coach and mentor!
Also, join our Private Facebook Group.
I go there; share video training; run "question and answer"; and there are always different things that you can be learning; different tools to assist you and resources.
If you are struggling with getting where you want to go, let’s have a conversation to see where you are; where you want to be, what’s working and what’s not working and talk about a plan to get you out of stuck, if that’s where you are spinning your wheels.
Get it booked today.
BUSINESS, SALES AND SOCIAL MEDIA COACHING AND STRATEGIES
Learn more about the Street Smart Wealth Academy; THE "success mentoring" teaching you the "skills to pay the bills!"
What we will do together in 4 Simple Steps:
Master Your Marketing Plan - Build a Complete Online and Offline Strategy
- We will build and develop your "brand", which is the gateway to creating the rest of your marketing plan, online and offline
- You will know exactly who your ideal client is and how to attract them to you
- You will know how to build your audience; nurture them; and create killer marketing copy that speaks to the heart, all done with consistency for growth
- You will create systems so you know each day what your marketing strategy is, and you know how to execute it
- You will know how to pre-sell your client before your call with them
- You will know the primary social media platforms and how to effectively market in each
Master Your Messaging and Success Language - Know How to Position Yourself, Your Client, Your Offer
- You will learn the secrets of language and positioning to create interest and get your audience to lean in
- You will learn and master the Authentic Sales and Closing process, so you feel calm, confident and no longer struggle with how to ask for the decision and get the sale - no more Selling "Ick" Factor
- You will know how to create a world class client experience, retaining more clients, so you spend less time prospecting and build more referrals
Master Your Time Management and Productivity - How to Become a Professional Entrepreneur
- You will know exactly where to focus your time and energy to get the best results
- You will learn to release resistance and excuses that hold you back; and build the discipline needed to succeed
- You will know where your business is going and how to predict growth and profits
- You will have systems and plans in place for every area of your business so you know the next step with each person in the process
- You will know how to set your goals and achieve them
- You will have accountability to keep you focused and on track
- You will do all of this without feeling overwhelmed
Master Your Mindset and Limiting Beliefs
- You will learn how to take back control over your thinking
- You will detox from negative self talk, comparanoia, procrastination and overthinking
- You will create better relationships with your partner, your family, friends, team and most specifically, yourself
- You will cleanse scarcity and fear based thinking from your life
- You will know how to solve any problem or challenge for yourself
- You will learn how to capture your big ideas and monetize them
Bonus content includes:
Taming the Money Monster
Peak Performance Habits
Mental Yoga and Thought Download Process
I'll be sharing the concepts, tools and training to support your marketing, growth and business goals. While the principles that I teach are complete for any Solopreneur business, the details, strategy and implementation will be tailored to you through my mentorship.
I coach and train on the exact strategies I used to reach top income earner status in my network marketing company, and sell products and services in over 40 countries, using digital marketing. These are the same strategies I use today in my coaching business. I don't teach theory.Learn more at Coach With Jackie